Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08

Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08
Click on pic of Skyla to go to beginning of her life story. Then scroll to bottom of page

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Skyla's 1st Birthday, Balloon Release

In less than 1wk it will be my baby girls 1st birthday. Monday 13th October she should of been turning 1. I should be organizing a big beautiful party for her and buying her lots of beautiful presents. Its not fair. I miss her so much. The closer its getting to her birthday, the harder it seems to be. We have decided that we want to do a balloon release for Skyla. It will be on the 13th October at 12pm. It will be in the Karinya Children's section of Woronora Cemetery at Skyla's grave. As it is a Monday i know people may not be able to get the day off so feel free to come on Sunday if you like. We will be there about 1pm. To those people that are unable to attend, some people have mentioned that they might do their own little balloon release. I thought that was a fantastic idea. If you do that can you please take photos and send them through to my email please so i can put them up on the site. My email is krisgbee@hotmail.com . Thanks.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I would love to join you and release some birthday balloons for Skyla.

Even though I never had the honor of knowing sweet Skyla personally. I think of her often. I was amazed how hard she fought.

Amber

P.S I want to do the balloon release around the same time but I live in the USA.What is the time difference? Are you guys a day ahead?

Dotty said...

what a beautiful Tribute! we think of Skyla and you often. always in our thoughts and prayers!!

Gillian Brown said...

Can you believe your little angel will be 1 year old?Your doing a great job.
We are going to Perth Australia and we are there until the 24th October...can't wait.We head off on Wednesday morning @ around 8a.m and fly around lunchtime.
Keep the sun shining for us
Gil x

FaithCDH said...

Though we have not met, know that I am praying for you!

Skyla is beautiful and I will be thinking of you all as she celebrates her 1st birthday in Heaven.

Take care,

amy
mommy to Faith Grace Miles March 6- April 5, 2008

Vicki Jensen said...

We will be thinking of Skyla on Monday. Happy birthday Angel!

Vic