Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08

Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08
Click on pic of Skyla to go to beginning of her life story. Then scroll to bottom of page

Monday, June 30, 2008

Skyla, Our Angel in Heaven

Below is our tribute to our beautiful little girl, SKYLA MANAWA TEMAIPI.
We love you and miss you so much hunny. You will be forever in our hearts. Not a day goes by that we dont think about you. I dont know what to do without you bubba. I miss you so much. Its so hard baby girl. But I know that your in a better place now darling. No more drugs, tubes or pain. I hope your having fun up there my little angel. I can see you now, running around in your beautiful dress chasing all the butterflies with all your friends. I love you Skyla. I cant wait til the day when my time comes to see my beautiful little girl again. I hope you will be there waiting for mummy. Until that time comes honey, just remember we will always love you.
Aunty Tash left a little note at your grave with some beautiful flowers. Ill read it to you. To Our Beautiful Princess
Fly high Skyla,
To the clouds above
Not too high Darlin,
We need your love

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Skyla was simply to wonderful to beautiful to be part of this world. she was an Angel from the begining you can see it in her face...such beauty. i loved the tribute, so many wonderful memories you have. ive been thinking of you and wanted to let you know we pray for you all and were here if you need anything. Skyla is a Hero to many and an inspiration! i pray she shines her love down onyou and you know your Angel is with you. fly free Skyla.
God Bless
Dotty
zach's momma

Anonymous said...

When you click on your YouTube link on the top right is a small window and in that window there is a link right below "embed." Just copy that link and paste it in your posting.

It was beautiful!!

Gina said...

Kristy,

You are the greatest mom for creating such a beautiful tribute to Skyla. We think about her all the time. You were by her side from the very beginning and a true role model for all moms.

Gina

Anonymous said...

Kristy, You and your family are always in my thoughts and prayers. During her short time here she received so much love, and gave so very much love. , Arlene (Gina's mom)

CDHi Admin said...

What a beautiful video. I am so very, very sorry for your loss. Skyla is just beautiful... that photo with the light around her is just amazing. Thank you for sharing her life with all of us who can read her story.

If you need to talk or vent or anything, everyone at CHERUBS is here for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Dawn
http://www.cdhsupport.org