Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08

Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08
Click on pic of Skyla to go to beginning of her life story. Then scroll to bottom of page

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby Shower

On April 5th, my mum and sister Tash put on a baby shower for me. I was a bit nervous bout having one cause i was worried it would bring up memories of Skyla. Im so glad i had it though cause i ended up having a really great day. Thanks so much mum and Tash. I only cried once before everyone got there cause silly me brought up my beautiful princess. I hid it from them though. Well i dont think they new i cried. Oh well i guess they will know now. There was about 14 of us there. We played a few games and ate some great food. I got so many lovely presents. This time all blue. Thankyou so much to everyone for my presents and i hope you all had a great day. I know i shore did. Now all i need is my new little man. I cant wait. Just about 4weeks to go. I am still waiting on Tash to email me the photos so i can add them to this post. Check back later. Lots of photos coming. Thanks again mum and Tash for giving me a fantastic day. xxx

No comments: