Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08

Skyla Manawa Temaipi 13/10/07 - 13/6/08
Click on pic of Skyla to go to beginning of her life story. Then scroll to bottom of page

Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Parcel In The Post

I just wanted to say thankyou to Gil, Kaden Brown's mum. Kaden is a CDH survivor from Scotland. Click here to view his blog. Kaden was born in July 07. We have followed each others journey with CDH and kept in touch through our blogs and emails. Well the other day i recieved a parcel in the mail. It was a gorgous outfit and bib for my little man to be. Thankyou so much GIL. I love it. I will try post some pics soon.

PS, Gil should have had her new baby yesterday. Gil was booked in for a C-Section. I cant wait to see some pictures of your new little man. Hope all is well with mum and bub.

1 comment:

Gillian Brown said...

Hi Kristy - I'm just home,Thank you so much for the post.And i'm so glad you like the parcel.I Loved the babygrow and bought the same one for Jaxon.I'm so glad to be home and i'll post some pic's later of baba - as now i'm just chillin catching up with all the blog news.I hope your well - and time is flying by and it'll be your turn next.
Take care
Love Gil xx